Use of personal data and information
Personal data, and/or information about you, that you provide to BROVO DRIVING SCHOOL and/or your instructor may be used to:
- Identify you;
- If you send us a online enquiry regarding about our services or products then we may use your contact details that you submitted through BRAVO DRIVING SCHOOL website to contact you to either confirm your booking or to discuss your enquiry.
- Help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products provided to you;
- Trace debtors, recover debt, prevent and detect fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies; and check your identity to prevent money laundering unless you give us other satisfactory proof of identity;
- Carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
- Help identify accounts, services and/or products which we feel may be of interest to you. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the personal data and/or information you have provided, any information we hold about you, and information from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies);
- Contact you in any way (including mail, email, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners.
- Provide personal data and/or information that has been legitimately asked for by legal or regulatory bodies or where we are required to provide it as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance, legal, compliance and training purposes.
- We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate personal data and/or information and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may provide this information to fraud prevention agencies and other relevant authorities including the police.
WEBSITE – Terms and Conditions
Use of the Bravo Driving School Website
Your use of the BROVO DRIVING SCHOOL website is subject to these terms, and by using the BROVO DRIVING SCHOOL website you demonstrate your agreement to such terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the website. You may copy or print pages from this site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from this site without the express permission of BROVO DRIVING SCHOOL. At any time BROVO DRIVING SCHOOL may, without notice make changes to this site or to the services or products described in this site. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. BROVO DRIVING SCHOOL, may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.